Please help us raise money for citizen sampling and a grassroots campaign to protect public health.
Rocky Flats Nuclear Guardianship work is at present focused on 1) a citizen sampling project to determine plutonium concentration on land at Rocky Flats proposed for either a highway or bikeway, and 2) a grassroots campaign with bicyclists, environmentalists and others to stop construction of the highway or bikeway while also keeping the Rocky Flats site closed to public recreation. This work can move ahead only with generous support from people like you. Donations of any amount are tax deductible through the Rocky Mountain Peace & Justice Center.
Checks may be mailed to:
RMPJC, P.O. Box 1156, Boulder, Colorado 80306
Please make sure your donation is designated for Rocky Flats Nuclear Guardianship.
Your tax-deductible donation with be gratefully acknowledged.
Ways to Join the Call to Guardianship at Rocky Flats:
- Participate in our work by bringing and your ideas and energy to our regular planning group – Tuesdays at Noon, Rocky Mountain Peace & Justice Center, Broadway and Quince in North Boulder. Take-out Lunch may be purchased at Lucky’s Cafe, next door.
- Help with public events and fund raisers. Tell your friends.
- Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper, blog entry, or article.
- Make art, curate an exhibit, write a poem, a song, a score, a play, make a movie, choreograph a dance, put your creativity to work on this terrifying and fascinating problem.
- Add your own useful suggestions and voice. Contact Us